Monday, September 6, 2010

If anyone is out there...

I know that there is practically no people out there reading this... if any. Yet somehow there is this little SPEC of hope inside of me that someone has been reading it. And if YOU are that person, even if you have nothing to say, would you please comment? I would like to know that SOMEONE is out there!

Anyway, moving on. This week my friend and I did a back to school photo-shoot. As always all the pictures are on my other website: kadoodles.myphotoalbum.com but these are some of my favorites:


(Credit to the pictures of me, they were taken by Rebecca Plotkin.)

School has been good so far, I've only gotten lost a few times. On the second day I got REALLY lost and I ended up in this really creepy brick and cement hallway. Turns out it was the "drug hallway" and they sell drugs in there. I got warned to late.

I just got some really good music, mostly indie rock. Some of my favorites are:

*Lisztomainia-Pheonix: I love this one, it's the perfect balance of "artsy" and "danceable". I'd say it's a good one for music videos.

A Little Opera Goes a Long Way-Sky Sailing: They remind me of Owl City.

Sleepy Head- Passion Pit: This is a really cool song, my favorite part is the beginning.

Little Secrets- Passion Pit: A good one for dancing, very catchy and has a nice beat. I like this one!

*Call my Mechanic-Senator & The New Republic: This band had another song "Intermission", you may recognize it as the free single of the week on itunes. so after getting Intermission I looked at some of their songs and found this one! I really love it, it's so cute! It makes me want to lay in a meadow and look at clouds....

*=my favorites

I'll admit it, I never knew itunes had free singles and videos and such, and now...I am obsessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment