Monday, July 5, 2010

My Website

Once upon a time a created a website...that no one visited. I suppose it was because I didn't really advertise it that well.

So, I am telling YOU to check it out!

flashfocus.weebly.com

The website is about art, and it's many mediums. I display some of my work on it, but I primarily created it for people to be able to appreciate lots of artwork, from many different artists! Although my friends have entered a few things, I knowfor a fact they don't visit it that much, if ever. Photo of the Month contest I attempted? Fail. No winner. No entries!

Facebook might seem more reasonable for looking at photography and videos, but my website puts it all in one place! Plus, you can send in poetry, movies, music, etc.: much more than Facebook offers.

I think that if more people sent work in, the website would be more updated, something interesting that people would want to visit more often.

All in all I guess I am saying to visit and enter work onto my website. And tell your friends!

Thanks for reading,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment